Uthan Udyat Students' Voice
“Without debate, without criticism, no administration and no country can succeed and no republic can survive.”
With the belief that the student’s life is an early learning phase for students with sharp, inquisitive and keen minds, we have set up a national level debate club to instill this debating skills among students initially which is known as ‘Student’s Voice’. It is a new organization to promote debating culture that provides students with a platform to enhance their debating skills, to speak to them and to represent their own ideas and encourage students’ well-being.
During our pilot phase, we will start with 15 schools. We will select a debating enthusiast from each school and give him / her the title of President of the Students’ Voice Debating Club. We have the objective of holding regular, debating competitions within the campus to spark debate skills. It is also free of cost.
The tasks will include:
- Organising debates in your school via the platform of Student’s Voice and you will be certified by us to do so.
- Lead the delegations of your schools in the events like Mahapanchayat MUN and Uthan Youth Parliament.
- You will be given a fair share of recognition for the work done by you.
- You will be provided with certificates and trophies from your school for organizing debates.
- You will be given a Core position in the STUDENT’S VOICE team.
- You will be certified from our end for being a part of Student’s Voice.
- You will be facilitated with perks at our conferences via our guests.
What is mentioned above is just a brief description of what you are about to do and what you will get. There is a lot of it. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity and get ready to be a part of such a wonderful platform and share your opinion here.